JN Projects covers the following areas:
- Phoenix Central Park
- White Rabbit Collection
- White Rabbit Gallery.
These areas operate under the following legal entities:
- Dangrove Place Limited atf Dangrove Trust
- Indigo Slam Limited atf Indigo Slam Trust
- White Rabbit Gallery Limited.
There are also a variety of social media platforms used to represent each of the JN Project’s areas.
What is personal information?
Personal information is just that – personal. It’s all the details about yourself that tell us who you are – such as where you’re from and the nature of your interactions with JN Projects.
We only collect what’s reasonably necessary to assist you and to assist us run JN Projects. Mainly we collect names, contact details, information about the use of our website and service, correspondence, and other information you might choose to share with us.
Why do you need my details?
We collect your personal information to better provide you with the best possible service and information.
How do you collect my information?
There are various instances where we collect your details, such as:
- When you subscribe to our e-newsletters and respond to links in those communications
- When you connect with our social media platforms
- When you participate in a competition, promotion, event, or any other activity with us
- When you apply for a job with us. If you do this, we might also collect other relevant information from third party sources, like referees
- When you get in touch with any inquiries, comments or complaints
- When you browse our website. We do this by using cookies to track your activity on the site – unless you turn this off on your browser
- When you transact or communicate with us on behalf of a business
- If you’re a potential business contact, we might collect information from indirect sources or records available to the public.
How do you use the information you collect about me?
There are a few ways we use your personal information. It helps us to:
- Better design our website and how we communicate and present our charitable initiatives to you
- Manage JN Projects as best as possible
- Comply with the law.
We’ll only use your personal information for direct marketing purposes when we’re permitted to under the Privacy Act 1988 – the same way we’ll only send you emails for commercial reasons when it’s in accordance with the Spam Act 2003. If you’re not interested, you can opt out at any time by selecting ‘unsubscribe’ or contacting us.
Keeping your information secure
We know how important it is to keep your details secure. That’s why we have a whole range of processes in place to protect that information, including:
- Using secure servers and other appropriate measures to protect electronic data
- Making sure only the necessary people have access to your information – using internal access policies, physical access restrictions, network access restrictions, passwords, access tracking and more
- Ensuring any credit card payments to JN Projects are made through a secure gateway service.
And when your details aren’t needed anymore, we’ll always make sure they’re destroyed, deleted or de-identified.
Who do you share my information with?
We may need to share your details with some of our providers – like companies that provide us with IT and delivery services.
Some of these companies may be based overseas. But don’t worry, because we’ll only ever disclose what is necessary for them to do their job – and all of these companies are contractually obliged to keep your details safe.
We’ll only share your personal details publicly if that’s what you intended or agreed to. This could be:
- User contributions to the JN Projects website or social media platforms
- If you win a competition (and our terms and conditions have permitted us to do so)
- If you’ve given us permission to share your information with an integrated third-party service, like a social media platform.
Photography and video recording
Photographs and video images are recorded at JN Projects events. Therefore, if you ever attend a JN Projects event it is likely that images of you may appear on our website or social media pages. Consent for the use of images of you are not sought individually.
We will not photograph or record video of children or publish images of children without the consent of a parent or guardian.
Where can I get in touch about my information?
You have rights to access information we hold about you – and to ask us to correct any details that may be wrong. All you need to do is get in touch with us.
You can also get in touch with us if you have any complaints about how we’ve handled your information. We’ll investigate for you – and respond in writing as quickly as possible. If you’re still not satisfied with our response, it’s your right under the Privacy Act 1988 to lodge a complaint with the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner.
Here’s how you can reach us: